|Video Sweepstakes – Win a 1- Minute Business video worth $795.
11th February 2014
• Promote business videos
• Obtain customer testimonials, customer pictures and Facebook activity
• Quality check feedback on customer purchases
Prospect and customers enter to win a business video. Winner picked at random and one video is given away at the end of every month.
Recent new customers
Email sent timed to arrive shortly soon after plaque has been delivered, by sending three weeks after purchase date.
Entry by emailing testimonials/photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or by posting a picture on Facebook.
Broadcast email template “Video sweepstakes – new customers”
Customers going back from more than 2 months ago.
Entry as for recent new customers.
Broadcast email template “Video sweepstakes – previous customers”
Email to prospects from last 2 years to promote sweepstake. Promotional email with offer to entry. Entry by visiting http://www.thatsgreatnews.com/Videos and emailing email@example.com with the normal cost of a business video.
Email template “TBD”
Telesales script for end of successful sales call or when there is no interest in a plaque:
Would you like to win a 1-minute story telling video about your business – worth $795? We’re giving one away at the end of the month. If you win a professional filmmaker will visit your location, shoot the footage, take care of all the editing back at the studio and provide a film preview for your final approval. Should I enter you into our sweepstakes?
If the prospect asks to be entered telesales send email to; confirm entry, promotes business videos and provide Official Rules in written format.
Broadcast email template “TBD”
All entrants will be tracked through NetSuite, recording when/how the person entered.
Facebook activity and firstname.lastname@example.org are manually monitored and checked with updates made to relevant NetSuite records.
Marketing randomly pick one contact and advise them they’ve won. Let them know we’ll use their company name in promotion.
Send email sent to all entrants once winner has final video:
• Advise name of winning business and provide link to their final video
• General promotion for business videos at $795
Legally required terms and conditions.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
2. ELIGIBILITY. This sweepstakes is open only to legal residents residing in the fifty United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age. Employees of That’s Great News are not eligible to enter. Entrants must read these Rules in their entirety. By participating, Entrant agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of That’s Great News, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3. ENTRY PERIOD and PRIZE PERIOD. The sweepstakes entry period begins 1st March, 2014 EST and ends 30th June 2014 EST. A prize is awarded once a month until the end of the entry period.
4. HOW TO ENTER. To enter do one of the following; email a testimonial statement, email a picture of a previous plaque purchase, post on our Facebook page a picture of a previous purchase, email the normal cost of a business video to email@example.com, entry by phone confirmation, call us toll free 888-715-4900 and ask to be entered, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No alternative form of entry will be accepted. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected or illegible/corrupt entries or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
5. PRIZES. A 1-minute business video normal value $795 every month. Prize may not be resold or transferred by winner under any circumstances. Prize winners are responsible for payment of applicable income tax. No cash or credit redemption, assignment, transfer or substitution of any prize or portion thereof is permitted.
6. ODDS OF WINNING. Your chance of winning depends on the total number of Entrants.
7. NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS. Sweepstakes winners will be notified by e-mail, at the latest within 8 weeks from their entry. If a selected winner is not available to accept the prize, we retain the right to revoke the prize and select an alternate winner at random from all Entrants. All prizes must be claimed by the bona fide winner within seven days of notification.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS. By accepting the prize, where permitted by law, winner grants to Sponsor and those acting pursuant to a grant of authority by Sponsor the unfettered right of publicity, including but not limited to the right to use and publish winner’s entry, name, portrait, picture, voice and likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional consideration, worldwide and on the world wide web, without notification, review or approval. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. If any provision of the sweepstakes shall be deemed to violate any federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. If Sponsor is required by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance, or by action of an administrative agency to cease offering the sweepstakes in any jurisdiction, Sponsor reserves the right to (i) terminate the sweepstakes in such jurisdiction in its entirety, and/or (ii) cancel and remove from participation in the Giveaway any and/or all entries from entrants residing in such jurisdiction, without penalty and without obligation to any sweepstakes entrants. All entries become the property of the Sponsor. By entering, you acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including eligibility requirements, and you agree to all decisions of Sponsor and its Judge are final. Sponsor is not responsible for any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions or delays that may occur, or for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical, or computer failures of any kind, including any damage to a user’s computer equipment, or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of any entry information, or for failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor for any reason. Incomplete, garbled, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. Entry testimonials and photos are prohibited where the language is defamatory, obscene, lewd, or inappropriate, any material owned by a third party, or the use of any trademarks, service marks, logos, brands, or products. We reserve the right to disqualify entries that do not adhere to the established rules. If photos are submitted, then the entrant agrees to publicity release for every individual who appears in the photo.
9. RELEASE. In consideration for entering the sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to ASSUME ALL RISKS associated with entrance in the sweepstakes, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, participation in any sweepstakes related activity, and agrees to hold harmless, release, defend and indemnify Sponsor and their parent and affiliated companies, Facebook, and their respective subsidiaries, parents, affiliates, agents, employees, representatives, assignees, directors, members, officers, managers and shareholders (each a “Released Party”) from all liabilities, litigation and/or claims for injury or death to persons or damage to property arising from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, participation in any sweepstakes-related activity, or participation in the sweepstakes.
This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrant agrees that he/she is providing information to That’s Great News and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for administration of the sweepstakes.
10. CHOICE OF LAW. ALL ENTRANTS AGREE that ANY AND ALL CLAIMS for damages, injury and/or death regarding an alleged incident, including but not limited to all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and SPONSOR in connection with the Giveaway, will be governed by Connecticut Law.
11. WINNERS LIST. For name of winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope after 1st March 2014 and before 30th June 2014, to That’s Great News head office address.
12. The sweepstake is sponsored by That’s Great News, 908 South Meriden Road - Cheshire, CT 06410. 888-715-4900.
13. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW